RetroSound®’s award-winning Long Beach radio is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your classic car. Long Beach is SiriusXM-Ready™ and connects to the SiriusXM® SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, subscription required). The SXV300 plugs directly into Long Beach without the need for special adapters or cables. The compact size installs easily and discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look.
Long Beach is the only Made-For-iPod®/iPhone® radio for your vintage ride, and also features built-in Bluetooth® connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. Long Beach features a 32,000 color display to customize your radio to your vehicle’s interior. Two USB ports for iPod®/iPhone® plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. Long Beach has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs, plus subwoofer output, to add external amplifiers. It mounts seamlessly into your dash thanks to RetroSound®‘s patented InfiniMount adjustable bracket system.
Customers purchasing the SXV300 SiriusXM® tuner are eligible for a $70.00 rebate and will receive a three-month subscription to SiriusXM®’s All Access Package upon activation*. The SiriusXM® “All Access” package includes Howard Stern, every NFL, MLB®, and NBA game, every NASCAR® race, plus NHL® games and PGA TOUR® coverage, as well as access outside the vehicle to SiriusXM® on smartphones and other connected devices and online at siriusxm.com.
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 tuner sold separately)
- $70.00 rebate on purchase of SXV300 SirusXM® tuner*
- 3 months free SiriusXM® “All Access” subscription upon activation*
- Made for iPod® /iPhone®
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod® /iPhone® or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system